By the end of this article, you’ll have a clear idea of whether the Finbro loan app is the right choice for you in the Philippines. Let’s dive in!
- Overview of Finbro PH Review Philippines
- What is Finbro.ph?
- Finbro maximum loan and term
- Finbro interest rate
- Is Finbro PH loan legit or not?
- Advantages of Finbro PH loan
- Disadvantages of Finbro app
- Finbro loan requirements
- Guide to apply for Finbro loan step-by-step
- Finbro.ph Reviews and Customer Feedback
- How to pay Finbro loan
- Compare Finbro PH to other lending apps in Philippines
- Finbro contact number
- FAQs – Finbro PH Review in Philippines
- In conclusion – Should you register for Finbro loan app in Philippines?
Overview of Finbro PH Review Philippines
|✅ Finbro PH review||⭐ Good|
|✅ Limit amount||⭐ ₱1,000 – ₱50,000|
|✅ Term||⭐ 1 – 12 months|
|✅ Age||⭐ 20 – 70 years old|
|✅ Interest rate||⭐ 0.5% – 1.25%/month|
|✅ Legit?||⭐ Yes|
|✅ Guide to apply||⭐ Login to Finbro App|
|✅ Pros||⭐ 0 interest loan app|
|✅ Cons||⭐ Charge verification fee|
|✅ Requirements||⭐ Valid ID Cards required|
|✅ Feedback||⭐ Read more in this article|
|✅ SEC registered loan app?||⭐ Yes|
|✅ How to pay||⭐ By GCash, 7-Eleven|
|✅ Level of efficiency rating||⭐ Good|
|✅ Loan app download||⭐ Here|
|✅ Contact number||⭐ 09690471419 / 09176200773|
What is Finbro.ph?
Finbro is a Philippine-based digital lending service that provides fast loans for your urgent needs. You can fill out an online application form using your mobile device or computer, get a decision in 15 minutes, and receive the funds through your preferred method. They offers loan amounts ranging from 1,000 pesos to 50,000 pesos with repayment periods of up to 12 months. It also gives you a 0% interest rate for your first loan starting at 12,000 pesos.
Finbro maximum loan and term
- Finbro PH offers cash advances from 1,000 pesos to 50,000 pesos for Filipinos.
- The highest loan amount for first time borrowers is 15,000 pesos.
- You can choose your payment term from 1 to 12 months, depending on your loan amount and preference.
Finbro interest rate
Finbro PH app offers a competitive interest rate of 0.5% – 1.25% per month, depending on how much and how long you borrow. This is more affordable than some conventional banks that charge over 20% per year.
Moreover, you can benefit from a 0% interest rate for your first loan, as long as you repay it on time.
Is Finbro PH loan legit or not?
The answer is yes. Finbro PH is operated by Sofi Lending Inc., a company that has a Registration No. CS201908275 and a Certificate of Authority No. 2990 from the Securities and Exchange Commission. They are also compliant with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and the Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2001. Therefore, Finbro Philippines is legit and trustworthy.
Advantages of Finbro PH loan
In this part, we will discuss some of the reasons why a Finbro loan is a good option for your financial needs:
- Easy application process: You only need one valid ID to apply, and can register online anytime, anywhere.
- Fast approval and disbursement: The app can approve your loan application in just a few minutes, and receive the money in your bank account within the same day.
- Affordable interest rates: The interest rates are lower than most online lenders in the Philippines.
- Flexible repayment terms: You can choose a repayment term that suits your budget and cash flow, from 1 to 12 months.
- High customer satisfaction: It has a 98% customer satisfaction rate.
- Secure and transparent: They use advanced encryption technology to protect your personal and financial information and clearly disclose all the terms and conditions of your loan before you sign the contract.
- Wide coverage: Finbro Philippines serves customers nationwide, regardless of their location, occupation, or income level.
Disadvantages of Finbro app
Here are some possible disadvantages of Finbro PH as a loan provider:
- Limited loan amount: The maximum amount is 50,000 pesos, which may not be sufficient for some borrowers who need more funds.
- Additional processing fee: They add a processing fee to the loan amount, which varies from 100 pesos to 500 pesos depending on the loan duration.
- They require borrowers not to have a bad credit history.
Finbro loan requirements
The Finbro loan app has some basic requirements that you need to meet in order to qualify for a loan. These are:
- Age: You need to be at least 20 years old and not older than 70 years old.
- Residence: You need to be living in the Philippines with a valid address.
- Income: You need to have a stable source of income, such as a salary, pension, or remittance.
- ID requirements: You need to have an accepted ID, such as a driver’s license, passport, UMID, or SSS.
Finbro first loan
If you are a first-time borrower, all you need to do is fill out an online application form and upload a photo of your valid ID. You will get an approval decision within minutes.
Finbro 2nd loan
You don’t need to submit any additional documents or undergo another verification process. You just need to log in to your Finbro PH account and request a second loan.
Guide to apply for Finbro loan step-by-step
Here are the steps on how to apply for a Finbro loan:
Step #1: Choose loan amount you want
Visit the homepage at this link:
and choose your desired loan amount. Then click on «Apply Now».
Step #2: Fill out the form
Fill out the online application form with your personal and contact details. You must also upload a valid ID and a selfie for verification purposes.
Step #3: Wait for approval
Wait for a few minutes for your application to be approved. You will receive an SMS or email notification with your loan status and contract details.
Step #4: Finbro disbursement
Once approved, you will receive the money in your bank account within 24 hours. You can also receive it through your e-wallet or cash pick-up option.
To learn more about the application process, watch the video below that explains it in detail:
Finbro.ph Reviews and Customer Feedback
I would like to share my Finbro PH review after using their loan service. I applied for a loan of 30,000 pesos with a term of 6 months to pay for my home renovation project.
I found the Finbro PH loan app online through Reddit, where many users recommended it as a reliable and fast lender.
I only had to upload one ID and a selfie on their website, and they verified my identity and creditworthiness in 10 minutes. The money was transferred to my bank account right after I got approved. The interest rate was fair and competitive.
I had no trouble paying back my loan on time. They also have a friendly and helpful customer support team.
If you want to see more proof of their credibility, you can check out the pictures of positive feedback below.
How to pay Finbro loan
Finbro PH offers three convenient options for you to pay your loan in the Philippines:
- E-wallet: You can use your GCash, PayMaya, or ShopeePay account to pay your loan Just log in to your e-wallet app, and choose the Pay Bills option. Enter your loan reference number, and the amount you want to pay, and confirm the transaction.
- Payment Centers: You can also pay your loan at any of the authorized payment centers across the country. These include 7-Eleven, Bayad Center, Cebuana Lhuillier, M Lhuillier, Palawan Express, RD Pawnshop, and SM Bills Payment. Just go to the nearest payment center, and fill out the payment slip with your loan reference number, and the amount you want to pay.
- Bank Transfer: You can use your bank’s online banking or mobile app to make the transfer. Just enter Finbro’s bank account details (Bank name: Union Bank of the Philippines, Account name: SOFI Lending Inc., Account number: 003170001484), your loan reference number, and the amount you want to pay.
Finbro minimum payment
The Finbro loan app also gives you the option to choose between full loan repayment and minimum payment, depending on your financial situation.
Minimum payment means that you can pay a smaller amount that will extend your next payment date for 14 days or 30 days. This is a helpful option if you are facing some cash flow problems and need more time to repay your loan.
However, you should be aware that minimum payment will incur additional interest and fees, and that late payment will affect your credit score and your eligibility for future loans.
Compare Finbro PH to other lending apps in Philippines
|Amount||₱1,000 – ₱50,000||₱500 – ₱20,000||₱5,000 – ₱250,000|
|Tenor||1 – 12 months||3 – 6 months||6 – 9 – 12 months|
|Age||20 – 70 years old||22 – 70 years old||18 – 70 years old|
|Interest rate||0.5% – 1.25%/month||up to 11.9%/month||1.5% – 7%/month|
|Approval time||15 minutes||10 minutes||15 minutes|
Sources: State Bank reporting.
Finbro contact number
If you have any complaints about products or services, you can reach out to the Finbro customer service team in several ways:
- Address: Unit 1405 Philippine Stock Exchange Tektite San Antonio, Pasig City, Philippines.
- Contact number: 09690471419 / 09176200773
- Website: www.finbro.ph
FAQs – Finbro PH Review in Philippines
To address other frequent inquiries about the Finbro PH loan, readers can check out the answers below.
How to delete Finbro account?
To delete your Finbro PH account, you need to contact their customer service via email or phone. You will need to provide your full name, email address, and loan reference number. They will verify your identity and process your request within 24 hours. Once your account is deleted, you will not be able to access their online lending platform or apply for loans again.
Is Finbro SEC registered?
The answer is yes, Finbro is a duly registered corporation with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of the Philippines. Their Registration No. is CS201908275 and you can verify it on the SEC website.
How to pay Finbro loan via GCash?
To pay your loan via GCash, you can follow these simple steps:
- Open your GCash app and click Bills.
- Among the Categories, choose Payment Solutions.
- Select PayExpress as the biller’s name and enter your loan details.
- Confirm your payment and wait for the confirmation message.
What is Borrowers Advantage Package Finbro?
The Borrower Advantage Package is a loan warranty that Finbro PH offers to its borrowers. It is optional, but if you decline it, you will have to provide more documents and wait up to 10 days for your loan approval. These documents include a Certificate of Employment and a Comprehensive Executive Check-Up Result. On the other hand, if you accept the Borrower Advantage Package, you will have to pay an extra fee that is higher than the interest and processing fee of your loan.
How to pay Finbro in 7/11?
To pay your loan in 7/11 in the Philippines, you can use the CLiQQ app or kiosk. Here are the steps:
- Open the CLiQQ app or kiosk and tap Bills Payment.
- Select PayExpress Loans as the biller and enter your reference number, amount, and mobile number.
- Generate and print a barcode and present it to the cashier with your payment.
- Keep your receipt as proof of payment.
Where to find Finbro reference number?
Your reference number is available in your Finbro PH account, under the Billing Statement section. Alternatively, you can look for an email or SMS from Finbro Philippines that has your reference number in it.
Is Finbro safe?
Yes, Finbro is safe because it is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and follows the rules and regulations of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP). This lending app also uses advanced encryption and security measures to protect its clients’ data and transactions.
In conclusion – Should you register for Finbro loan app in Philippines?
We have reached the conclusion of our Finbro PH review. Is this loan app a good choice for you in the Philippines? That depends on your financial situation and needs, but Finbro PH is a trustworthy option for fast and easy loans.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know in the comment section. We appreciate your input. And if you liked this article, please give it 5 stars and share it with your friends. Thank you for your time!