In this article, you will discover why an SEC registered loan app is a better choice than other online lenders.
CDNDongKhoi.edu.vn will also explain how to check if an online loan app is registered with the SEC, and give you some of the best SEC registered online lending apps. Read on to find out more!
- Overview of SEC registered loan app 2023 Philippines
- What is SEC registered loan app?
- Why choose SEC registered online loan apps?
- Benefits of SEC registered lending apps in Philippines
- How to check if online lending apps are registered with SEC?
- Interest rate of SEC registered loan apps 2023
- List of SEC registered online lending apps 2023
- Compare SEC registered loan apps 2023 Philippines
- Expert’s opinion about SEC registered online lending companies
- FAQs – SEC registered loan app 2023 Philippines
Overview of SEC registered loan app 2023 Philippines
|✅ List of SEC registered loan apps 2023||⭐ 1. Digido; 2. Kviku; 3. Cash-Express; 4. Finbro; 5. Moneycat|
|✅ How to check||⭐ Search list of SEC registered online lending companies 2023|
|✅ Maximum amount||⭐ ₱1,000 – ₱50,000|
|✅ Term||⭐ 1 – 12 months|
|✅ Age||⭐ 18 – 70 years old|
|✅ Interest rate||⭐ 0% for first loan|
|✅ Requirements||⭐ Only valid ID Cards|
|✅ Benefits||⭐ Legit|
|✅ Drawbacks||⭐ Limit loan amount|
|✅ Level of efficiency rating||⭐ Good|
What is SEC registered loan app?
SEC registered loan app is a mobile application that allows users to apply for loans online and get instant approval. It is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of the Philippines, which ensures that the app complies with the laws and regulations on lending and consumer protection. SEC registered online loan apps are a convenient and secure way to access credit anytime and anywhere, without the hassle of paperwork or collateral.
Why choose SEC registered online loan apps?
SEC registered loan apps are regulated by the SEC, the government agency that oversees the securities and lending industry in the country. This means that they have to comply with certain rules and standards that protect the rights and interests of borrowers.
For example, SEC registered online loan apps have to disclose their interest rates, fees, penalties, and other terms and conditions clearly and transparently.
They also have to follow the Truth in Lending Act, which requires them to provide a disclosure statement that shows the total amount of the loan, the annual percentage rate (APR), the finance charge, the payment schedule, and the total payments.
On the other hand, unregistered loan apps are not subject to any regulation or supervision by the SEC or any other authority. They can charge exorbitant interest rates, hidden fees, and unreasonable penalties without informing the borrowers.
They can also harass, threaten, or blackmail borrowers who fail to pay on time. Some of them even access the personal data and contacts of borrowers without their consent and use them for fraudulent or malicious purposes.
Therefore, it is safer and smarter to choose SEC registered lending apps in the Philippines if you need to borrow money online.
Not only will you get a fair and transparent deal, but you will also avoid the hassle and stress of dealing with unscrupulous lenders.
Benefits of SEC registered lending apps in Philippines
One of the best ways to get a loan in the Philippines is to use an SEC registered loan app. This can offer you some benefits, such as:
- Be assured of the security and legitimacy of the loan app, as it is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), which protects the rights and interests of borrowers and lenders.
- Save time and effort, as you don’t have to visit physical branches or submit paper documents to apply for a loan.
- Enjoy lower interest rates and fees, as well as flexible repayment terms and options, compared to unregistered or informal lenders.
- Avoid the hassle of paperwork, collateral, or guarantors, as most online loan apps only require your personal and financial information.
- Avoid falling victim to scams, frauds, or illegal practices that are common among unregistered or informal lenders.
- Improve your credit score and history, as these online loan apps report your payments to credit bureaus, which can help you qualify for better loans in the future.
- Benefit from customer support and assistance, as SEC registered online lending apps have dedicated and professional staff who are ready to answer your queries and address your concerns.
How to check if online lending apps are registered with SEC?
To avoid falling victim to fraudulent or predatory online loan apps, it is important to check if they are SEC registered online loan apps. To check if an online loan app is registered with the SEC, you can do the following steps:
- Visit the SEC website and click on the “List of Lending Companies” link under the “Public Information” tab.
- Search for the name of the online loan app or its parent company in the list. You can also use the filters to narrow down your search by region, city, or province.
- If you find the name of the online loan app or its parent company in the list, it means that it is registered with the SEC and has a valid CA. You can also check the date of issuance and expiration of the CA, as well as the address and contact details of the lending company.
- If you do not find the name of the online loan app or its parent company in the list, it means that it is not registered with the SEC and may be operating illegally or without a CA. You should avoid transacting with such online loan apps and report them to the SEC or other authorities.
Interest rate of SEC registered loan apps 2023
According to SEC Memorandum Circular No. 3, Series of 2022 (SEC MC 3), which took effect on March 3, 2022, the maximum interest rate of SEC registered loan apps is 6% per month or about 0.2% percent per day.
The interest rates of these loan apps vary depending on the loan amount, term, and credit profile of the borrower. However, based on some online reviews, the average interest rate of these loan apps ranges from 2% to 5% per month.
On the other hand, the interest rates of unregistered or informal loan apps can be as high as 20% per month or more. They may also impose hefty penalties for late payment or non-payment, such as doubling or tripling the amount due.
As you can see, SEC registered online loan companies offer more affordable and reasonable rates and fees, while unregistered or informal loan apps may take advantage of your financial needs and charge you exorbitant rates and fees.
List of SEC registered online lending apps 2023
In this part, we will present a detailed list of SEC registered online lending apps that you can use in 2023:
|No.||Loan App Name||Company Name||SEC Number|
|1||Acom||Acom Consumer Finance Corporation||CS201724897|
|2||Cash-Express||Cashxpress South East Asia Lending Inc.||CS201951088|
|3||OKPeso||Codeblock Lending Inc.||CS201913681|
|4||EasyPeso||Creditable Lending Corporation||CS201817516|
|5||Digido||Digido Finance Corp.||CS202003056|
|6||Valley loan, Lemon loan||Flash Cash 101 Lending Corp.||CS201915317|
|7||Madaloan||Ifun Lending Corp.||2021090025243-01|
|8||Pinoy Peso||Inclusive Credit Lending Inc.||CS201909928|
|9||Kviku||Kviku Lending Co. Inc.||CS201918702|
|10||Moneycat||Moneycat Financing Inc.||CS201953073|
|11||Pesocash||Myloan Lending Investors Inc.||CS201900197|
|12||Savii||New Cross Credit And Financing Gate Ph Inc.||CS201628816|
|13||Cashalo||Paloo Financing, Inc.||CS201800209|
|14||Peso Redee||Peso Redee Financing Co. Inc.||CS201804564|
|15||Finbro||Sofi Lending Inc.||CS201908275|
|16||Cashola, Peso Plus||Sunloan Lending Investors Corporation||CS201900565|
|17||Tala||Tala Financing Philippines Inc.||CS201710582|
|18||Zippeso||Treasure Bowl Fintech Lending Corp.||CS201916340|
|19||PesoQ||U-Peso Lending Investors Corp.||CS201816691|
|20||Vamo||Vamo Lending Inc.||CS201814908|
|21||Juanhand||Wefund Lending Corp.||CS201903509|
|22||Happycash||Yinshan Lending Inc.||CS201800494|
|23||Yulon Finance||Yulon Finance Philippines Corporation||CS201900108|
#1. Digido – SEC registered loan app 2023
- Digido is an SEC registered loan app owned by Digido Finance Corp., a fintech company that offers fast, convenient, and affordable online loans to Filipinos.
- Digido offers loans ranging from 1,000 to 10,000 pesos for new borrowers and up to 25,000 pesos for repeat borrowers, depending on the eligibility and credit history.
- The term of the first loan is from 7 to 30 days, with the possibility of an extension for a fee.
- You can repay your second and subsequent loans in up to 180 days, depending on your loan amount and preference.
- Digido charges interest rates from 0% for the first loan up to 7 days, to 1.5% per day for subsequent loans. There are also late payment fees and penalties for non-payment.
- To apply for a loan with Digido, you only need to be a Filipino citizen, aged 21 to 70 years old, with a valid ID, a mobile phone number, and an active bank account.
- Address: Units P107003R, P107007R, P107008R, Level 7 Cyberpark Tower1, 60 Gen. Aguinaldo Ave., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines.
Pros and cons of Digido
- Pros: Digido SEC registered lending app has a high approval rate and a fast disbursement process, offers a 0% interest first loan, and has discounts for early repayment.
- Cons: A limited loan amount and term for new borrowers.
- Overall score: 8/10.
Feedback about Digido
The customers praise Digido for its fast and hassle-free loan application and approval process, its friendly and helpful customer service, and its reasonable interest rates and fees.
Guide to apply for SEC registered online loan at Digido app 2023
To apply for a loan with the Digido SEC registered online loan app in 2023, you just need to follow these two steps:
- Step 1: Visit homepage at:
- Step 2: Fill out the online application form according to the instructions in the following video:
#2. Kviku – SEC registered online lending company
- Kviku is an SEC registered online lending company in the Philippines that offers fast cash loans for any purpose. The Kviku app is backed by Kviku Lending Co. Inc. and has processed more than 10 million client applications.
- Depending on their credit profile and the loan product that suits them best, customers can borrow from 1,000 pesos to 25,000 pesos.
- Borrowers can choose a loan term that fits their needs, from 15 to 180 days, depending on the loan product that they qualify for.
- One of the advantages of Kviku is its relatively low daily interest rate of 0.16%, which is more competitive than some other online lenders.
- The requirements are simple: The borrower must be a Filipino citizen aged 20 to 55, have a valid government ID, and a working cell phone number.
- Address: 18A Trafalgar Plaza, 105 H.V. Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village Makati City, the Philippines.
Pros and cons of Kviku
- Pros: Kviku SEC registered loan app offers a convenient online application process that can be done anytime and anywhere. It also provides a fast and reliable loan approval and disbursement service.
- Cons: Limit maximum loan amounts that may not be enough for some borrowers.
- Overall score: 8/10.
Feedback about Kviku
Customers appreciate that Kviku loans are easy to apply for, quick to receive, flexible to repay, and helpful in times of emergency or urgent needs.
Guide to apply for SEC registered online loan at Kviku app 2023
- Step 1: Go to the homepage at:
or download the Kviku SEC registered online lending app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Step 2: Follow the instructions in this video to complete your loan application:
#3. Cash-Express – SEC registered online loan app 2023
- Cash-Express is an SEC registered online loan app in the Philippines that offers convenient online loans to Filipinos. It is owned and operated by Cash-Express Philippines Financing Inc., a company that aims to provide financial solutions for various needs.
- The amount of the first loan of Cash-Express is up to 10,000 pesos, with a 0% interest rate for 7 days.
- Borrowers can apply for a second loan of up to 20,000 pesos and pay only a 1% interest rate per day for 14 days.
- Repeat borrowers will only pay 1.99% interest per day, which is a quite competitive rate among online lenders.
- You only need one valid ID to apply for a loan. You also need to be between 21 and 70 years old, currently employed or with a stable source of income, and living in the Philippines.
- Address: Level 10-1 One Global Place 25th Street Cor. 5th Avenue, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.
Pros and cons of Cash-Express
- Pros: Cash-Express SEC registered loan app has transparent and reasonable interest rates and fees. It also has a high approval rate and does not require a credit check or collateral.
- Cons: short loan term that may not be convenient for some borrowers.
- Overall score: 9/10
Feedback about Cash-Express
Customers appreciate Cash-Express for being an SEC registered lending company that ensures the safety and security of their personal and financial information.
Guide to apply for SEC registered online loan at Cash-Express app 2023
- Step 1: Access this link:
- Step 2: To apply for a loan, just follow the simple steps shown in this video:
#4. Finbro – SEC registered lending app 2023
- Finbro is an SEC registered lending app in the Philippines that helps you get quick loans to cover unexpected expenses. Finbro is owned by Sofi Lending Inc., a Philippine corporation that has been in operation since February 2010.
- Depending on your credit score and income, you can qualify for a first loan ranging from 1,000 pesos to 15,000 pesos. If you have a good repayment history, you can apply for a second loan of up to 50,000 pesos.
- You can choose how long you want to borrow money from Finbro, as long as it is between 7 days and 12 months.
- Borrowers can enjoy monthly interest rates ranging from 2.5% to 4.6%. Plus, customers get to pay zero interest for their first loan with Finbro.
- Requirements: you must be a Filipino citizen aged 20 to 70 years old, have a stable income, have a valid ID, and have a bank account.
- Address: Unit 1405 East Tower Philippine Stock Exchange Center Exchange Road Ortigas, Pasig City, Philippines.
Pros and cons of Finbro
- Pros: It only takes one valid ID, no payslip document is required, gets an application approved within a few minutes, has flexible loan amount and term, low interest rates compared to other online lenders, and belongs to the list of SEC registered online lending apps.
- Cons: Limited loan amount for first-time borrowers.
- Overall score: 9/10.
Feedback about Finbro
Borrowers praise Finbro for its fast approval, easy application, and for being an SEC registered loan app that they can trust.
Guide to apply for SEC registered online loan at Finbro app 2023
- Step 1: Go to the homepage at:
- Step 2: Watch this video to learn how to fill out the loan application form:
#5. MoneyCat – SEC registered online lending app
- MoneyCat is an SEC registered online lending app in the Philippines that provides fast and convenient cash loans to Filipinos who are at least 22 years old and employed.
- For the first loan, customers can borrow up to 4,500 pesos without paying any interest or fees.
- For the second loan, customers can qualify for a higher amount of up to 20,000 pesos.
- The loan term is from 3 to 6 months, which can also be selected by the customer based on their preference and budget.
- The interest rate of the repeat loan of MoneyCat is 11.9% per month maximum, with an annual percentage rate (APR) of 145%.
- The requirements are easy to meet. The customer only needs to have a valid ID, a bank account, and a mobile phone number.
- Address: Unit 1701 Tycoon bldg Pearl Drive St., Brgy San Antonio, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines.
Pros and cons of MoneyCat
- Pros: It is an SEC registered loan app that operates legally and transparently in the Philippines; the first loan has no interest rate.
- Cons: It has a relatively low maximum loan amount compared to some other online lenders.
- Overall score: 9/10.
Feedback about MoneyCat
Most customers are satisfied with the service and praise its speed, convenience, and professionalism.
Guide to apply for SEC registered online loan at MoneyCat app 2023
- Step 1: Go to this link:
or download the MoneyCat SEC registered lending app from Play Store.
- Step 2: Watch the video below and follow the instructions to apply for the loan:
Compare SEC registered loan apps 2023 Philippines
|Amount||₱1,000 – ₱25,000||₱1,000 – ₱25,000||₱1,000 – ₱50,000|
|Term||7 – 180 days||up to 180 days||1 – 12 months|
|Interest rate||up to 1.5%/day||0.16%/day||2.5% – 4.6%/month|
|Age||21 – 70 years old||20 – 55 years old||20 – 70 years old|
|Approval time||15 minutes||15 minutes||15 minutes|
Sources: the SEC Philippines research.
Expert’s opinion about SEC registered online lending companies
According to Mr. Paul Samuelson, an American economist: “As a financial expert, I know how important it is to choose a reliable and trustworthy lending platform. That’s why I recommend using an SEC registered loan app in the Philippines, because it complies with the laws and protects the rights of the borrowers.”
Mr. Kaushik Basu, an Indian economist said that: “Before applying for a loan online, it is important to check the list of SEC registered online lending apps and avoid those that are not authorized by the regulator. Remember, borrowing money online is a serious responsibility that requires careful planning and budgeting.”
FAQs – SEC registered loan app 2023 Philippines
For more information on the list of SEC registered loan apps 2023, please see the answers to other common questions below.
Why loan app registered with SEC?
The reason why loan apps are registered with the SEC is to ensure compliance with the law and protect the interests of both lenders and borrowers. SEC registered loan apps are required to comply with certain rules and standards, such as disclosing their interest rates, fees, terms and conditions, and customer complaints. By registering with the SEC, the loan app in the Philippines demonstrates its legitimacy, transparency, and accountability to its customers and the public.
Does SEC registration expire?
The answer is no, SEC registration does not expire, but it can be revoked or suspended by the SEC for various reasons, such as non-compliance, fraud, or insolvency. Therefore, it is important to check the status of the SEC registered online lending app before applying for a loan, to avoid any problems or risks.
What if online loan apps are not registered with SEC?
If the online loan apps are not registered with the SEC, they are operating illegally and may pose risks to borrowers. The SEC has the power to issue cease and desist orders, impose fines, or file criminal charges against unregistered online loan apps and their operators. Therefore, it is advisable to use only an SEC registered online loan app when you need to borrow money online.
To sum up, an SEC registered loan app is a safe and reliable option for borrowing money online in the Philippines in 2023.
The best loan app registered with the SEC that we recommend is Finbro. Finbro offers cash loans up to 50,000 pesos with no collateral, low interest, long loan term, and no minimum credit score. It has high ratings and positive reviews from thousands of satisfied customers.
We hope you found this article helpful and informative. Please rate it 5 stars and leave your comments below. Thank you for reading!