Agree to The Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions list the rules and regulations for the use of the CDNDongKhoi.edu.vn website.
When you access this website, we understand that you accept these terms and conditions.
You should not continue to use CDNDongKhoi.edu.vn if you do not agree to abide by all the terms and conditions set forth on this page.
We undertake not to confer any third party rights or benefits in these terms and conditions.
A cookie is a text file placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies are not used to run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, CDNDongKhoi.edu.vn and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on CDNDongKhoi.edu.vn. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from CDNDongKhoi.edu.vn for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish material from CDNDongKhoi.edu.vn
- Sell, rent or sublicense materials from CDNDongKhoi.edu.vn
- Copy, duplicate or copy documents from CDNDongKhoi.edu.vn
- Redistribute content from CDNDongKhoi.edu.vn
This Agreement shall commence on the date hereof.
Portions of this website provide users with the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. CDNDongKhoi.edu.vn does not filter, edit, publish or review comments before they appear on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of CDNDongKhoi.edu.vn, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting the comment and their opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, CDNDongKhoi.edu.vn will not be responsible for comment or any liability, damage or expense caused and/or incurred as a result of any use. and/or posting and/or appearance of comments on this website.
CDNDongKhoi.edu.vn reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to the copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third parties;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or other illegal material that is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote custom business or activity or to present commercial or illegal activities.
You hereby grant CDNDongKhoi.edu.vn a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and permit others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinks to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way that they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses with the exception of calling nonprofits, charity shopping malls and charity fundraising groups may not be affiliated with our website.
These organizations may link to our homepage, to publications, or to other website information, as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) do not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the affiliate and its products and/or services; and (c) is appropriate within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known sources of consumer and/or business information;
- dot.com community websites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributor;
- electronic information portal;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will accept affiliation requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) linking will not cause us to have an unfavorable view of ourselves or of accredited businesses ours; (b) the organization does not have any negative record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of CDNDongKhoi.edu.vn; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our homepage as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the affiliate and the affiliate’s products or services; and (c) is appropriate within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in section 2 above and wish to link to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to CDNDongKhoi.edu.vn. Please include your name, your organization’s name, contact information as well as the URL of your website, a list of any URLs you intend to link to our site, and a list of URLs on the site. our website to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using a unified resource locator linked to; or
- Use any other description of our Site linked to that makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linking party’s website.
No use of CDNDongKhoi.edu.vn’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Responsibility for Content
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to defend and defend us against all claims made on your website. No link(s) shall appear on any website that may be construed as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or infringing, violent, or advocating the violation of any other infraction, any Which rights belong to third parties?
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You consent to the immediate removal of all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Remove Links from Our Site
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you may contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links but we have no obligation to respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee that the information on this website is accurate. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities which may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this and other parts of this disclaimer: (a) subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, breach of statutory obligation.
As long as the website and the information and services on it are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.